Out of all the blackout curtains for sliding glass doors we came across, we’ve chosen the 10 best. We omitted models that didn’t meet our standards for specific needs and those which lacked a discreet profile. By comparing these features, we put together a list of the top 10 blackout curtains for sliding glass doors available today. In addition, we have included a buying guide to help you get an idea of what you should look for when selecting a blackout curtains for sliding glass doors. Keep reading to learn more about all the blackout curtains for sliding glass doors that earned a spot on our list.
What makes us trustworthy:
We researched over 50 of the best models to compare with each other and give honest reviews of the 10 most promising blackout curtains for sliding glass doors. Our researchers assessed the various features of each blackout curtains for sliding glass doors, noted how easy they were to use, examined the quality of the blackout curtains for sliding glass doors and the features available, and considered the display and design to determine where each model excelled or fell short. Our assessment will surely include everything you might want to know when choosing a new blackout curtains for sliding glass doors to enhance your daily life.
We grouped the results from our head-to-head research into a series of different rating metrics, with the performance of each charging station outlined in the following sections.
- Ease of use
- Size and weight
- Warranty & return policy
- Customer service, and many more.
Best blackout curtains for sliding glass doors: Our 10 Choices
Here are The 10 Best blackout curtains for sliding glass doors
- AMAZING FABRIC: The blackout curtain's fabric is super soft and heavy innovative triple-weave polyester fabric. Same material back as of front makes it appear more elegant. The 14 sliver grommets top (inner diameter is 1.6-inch) adds a modern touch and easy hanging.
- WISE COMPATIBLE: Thread trimmed and wrinkle free, all sets for you to put them up right away. Suitable perfectly for: sliding door, patio door and any large window. These wide curtains can be hung separately, or combine with NICETOWN sheer curtains.
- ENERGY SMART: Triple weave blackout fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill, reducing air conditioning costs. Protect your furniture, floors and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the Patio Door Drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL: These extra wide curtains are wide enough to covering sliding door perfectly. Besides, the curtain panel helps your patio door to block out most of light and UV ray, high performance on thermal insulated, noise reducing and privacy protecting.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86F. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.
- NOISE REDUCING: Heavyweight Blackout Lined Curtain Panels can be a good sense of drape, making the window completely closed, to achieve SOUNDPROOF. The effect of absorbing sound is 2 times higher than the ordinary 1-layer of curtains so that at any time you are not disturbed by noise.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Draperies constructed with 2 layers are all triple weave blackout fabric, balancing room temperature meanwhile protect PRIVACY. These extra wide curtains are wide enough to cover the sliding door perfectly. Suitable perfectly for sliding door, patio door, and any large window.
- READY MADE: 1 panel per package. Each Classic Lined Patio Door Curtain measures 100" wide x 84" long. The unique design of silver grommet (1.6-inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86℉. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.
- 100% BLACKOUT: The real blackout curtains on the market. Sew in black liner backing makes the drapes thick enough to completely keep out the 100% SUNLIGHT and UV RAY. The greatest benefit is to offer you a real dark environment, bringing you a good night's sleep during the day.
- EASY CARE - Same material back as the front. Easy to install and maintain. Machine washable, using only non-chlorine bleach & warm iron when needed. Tumble dry low.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - RYB HOME has various styles of CURTAINS, SHEERS, VALANCES, ROOM DIVIDERS to meet your ideal for home decor, which provide a harmonious window dressing and make your home lively.
- WELL MADE - Sold as 1 pack. Sizes: 8.3 ft Wide x 7 ft Long ( W 100 x L 84 inch ). 14 Rustproof Silver Grommets on the top with inner diameter 1.6", which fits most of the curtain rods.
- HEAVY-DUTY - 100% high-quality durable polyester and super soft triple woven fabric, which add a wonderful touch, block the light, and ensure the appropriate privacy.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE - Split your room harmoniously, and create a personal space. Block the light and insulate summer heat and winter chill, which maximum save you energy budget. Widely used in the patio glass door, bedroom, living room, office, closet, bar...
- Thermal insulated - Heavy enough help your sliding door keep the heat and cold out
- Ready To Hang- Package includes 1 panel with 100" wide x 84" length in color Dark Grey
- Easy Care - Machine Wash and Dry. PLEASE NOTE: This product is meant for Indoor use only
- Innovative fabric -This blackout curtains can significant reduce light. The darker the color, the better the light reducing capabilities.
- Features Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Can be hung from a standard or decorative curtain rod, the ring size is about 1.6" and 2.4" for Inside and outside diameter
- Blackout Function: Double Layers Design, blocks 100 percent of light. Great for daytime sleepers, children's rooms, and nurseries.
- Energy Efficient: Save on energy costs with the innovative thermal liner that is designed to block out cold winter drafts and absorb harsh, uncomfortable summer heat.
- Design: Linen textured fabric looks elegant and more expensive. The perfect color help you find the perfect fit for your already existing decor.
- Package: 1 Panel per package, 50 inch Wide has 8 Sliver Grommets with 1.6" diameter, 100 inch Wide has 16 Sliver Grommets with 1.6" diameter, fits for all standard curtain rods.
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low or hang up to dry, low temperature ironing.
- Multiple Functions: Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, the triple woven textured thick microfiber fabric is soft and durable, crafted, decent and luxury, high performance on thermal insulated, room darkening, noise reducing, energy efficiency and total privacy protection
- Great Choices: Excellent to be used for big patio door, glass french door, yard, also very suitable for fix a problem space, smart and cost-effective way of re-inventing the space of your home, can share bedroom, apartment, dorm, city loft, workspace, basement, etc. Come with strong metal grommets top, easy installation and smooth sliding over a rod
- Total Privacy and Blackout: These magic thermal insulated grommet curtain panel can blocks out 50% sun light and prevent 100% UV ray, authoritative lab test show that the curtains are vinyl and PVC free, ECO friendly, safe environment to the room, enjoy with these breathable and airy room divider curtain
- Large Size: Sold per single panel, measures: 100 inch width by 84 inch length (7ft Tall by 8.5ft Wide), Each panel has 16 strong metal grommets (rim of grommet is 2.4", while inner is 1.6") can be hung from a basic or decorative curtain rod
- EASY CARE: Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
- Featuring the extra wide width, our medallion patterned room divider curtains can be used for a simple room partition. Perfect for Shared Bedroom, Storage Space, Hospitals, High Ceilings, Office Workspace, Factories, City Loft, Hotels, Cafes, etc.
- These ombre room darkening curtains are machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry on low, do not bleach, low temperature ironing if needed.
- These ombre Patio Door Curtain are made of durable polyester fabric. It can block more than 80% of sunlight and UV rays. They can also insulate summer heat and winter chill, balance room temperature to save spends in energy costs. Provide total privacy protection from unwanted views and viewers at any time of the day. Thermal curtains are good for night shifts, late sleepers and afternoon naps.
- Package Including: 1 grey patio door curtain panel per package which measuring 120” Wide by 96” Length (10ft Wide by 8ft Tall). 14 sliver grommets (1.6-inch inner diameter) of each panel make the curtains easy to install and slide and suitable for most standard rods in the market.
- The depth of the curtain color gradually becomes darker from top to bottom. Classic damask pattern with natural gradient effect on both sides of the curtain, will add a unique luxury view to the two spaces that you separate.
- Packaging Includes : 1 Panel per package, and 100 inch wide blackout curtains have 16 Sliver Grommets with 1.6" diameter, 50 inch wide blackout curtains have 8 Sliver Grommets with 1.6" diameter.
- Heavy Duty: 100% Blackout Shied Curtains is heavier than other curtains and more wrinkle resistant, more durable and longer lasting. If you are looking for high quality curtains, 100% Blackout Shied is the best choice.
- 100% Blackout Curtains: Faux linen textured with full shading coating, provide dark private space in the daytime.
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, no color fading, wrinkle resistant, warm ironing or steam clean if necessary.
- Suitable for night shift workers, lunch breaks, people who cannot sleep due to noise. Direct sunlight penetrate the windows in the bedroom. Blackout curtains provide the best sleeping environment by automatically dimming and reducing noise levels. Note: The darker the color, the stronger the light reduction ability.
- Multiple Functions: This soft and durable patio curtain panel is made by innovative technology specially yarn, high performance on thermal insulated, room darkening, noise reducing, energy saving / efficiency and privacy protection
- Standard Size: Sold per single panel, measures: 100 inch width by 84 inch length. Each panel has 16 antique grommets (rim of grommet is 2.4", while inner is 1.6"), can be hung from a basic or decorative curtain rod
- Natural Blackout: These magic patio curtain panel / sliding door curtain can blocks out 95% sun light and prevent 100% UV ray, authoritative lab test that the curtains are vinyl and PVC free, breathable and airy to your room
- Unique Home Decor: Designed with classic geometric moroccan tile quatrefoil pattern, add a touch of contemporary style to any space of your windows and rooms that you will be sure to love
- EASY CLEANING: Machine washable for easy care, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
- Elegant Burlap Quality: Linen textured fabric looks modern and more expensive. The perfect color and fabric would work with many different styles.
- Ready to Hang: 1 Panel per package, and each panel has 16 Sliver Grommets with 1.6" diameter.
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed.
- Energy Efficient: Scientific experiments have shown that the white liner reflect light source compared to the black lining, minimize heating & cooling cost by preventing sunlight & draft from getting in.
- 100% Blackout: Double Layers Design, completely keep out the 100% SUNLIGHT and UV RAY. Offer you a real dark environment, perfect for baby room and night shift worker. Absolute privacy with all your indoor activity.
Buying blackout curtains for sliding glass doors: What to Consider?
When we talk about buying a blackout curtains for sliding glass doors, one of the areas that need some attention is a purchase decision. How do you make your purchase decisions? Do you think the product has merely looked nice, or are there other factors you consider before buying it?
Buying a new blackout curtains for sliding glass doors is always exciting and fun. However, it can also be stressful and confusing. It is important to ensure that you are buying the right product for your needs and that it will last for years.
You can easily get caught up in the excitement of finding the perfect blackout curtains for sliding glass doors when shopping for one. But before you buy, it’s important to consider a few things:
- Quality: Quality is also important because it can affect overall performance. Buying a low-quality product might mean replacing it sooner than you’d like.
- Material: The material of the product can have a big impact on its durability and longevity. If you’re looking for something that will last, buying from a reputable company that sells high-quality products is important.
- Price: Price will help narrow down your choices and prevent you from getting carried away by unnecessary features or accessories that might raise the cost of the product.
- Design: The design of a product determines how easy it will be to use the item and how much space it takes up. You want something easy to clean because this means less maintenance time spent on cleaning up after yourself!
- Ease of use: If you buy something that isn’t easy to use or operate, you may waste time trying to figure out how to use it properly before getting frustrated enough to stop using it altogether!
- Durability: If you want something that will last longer, make sure that it is durable and made from high-quality materials resistant to damage and wear and tear over time.
Briefly, let me explain:
To begin with, you should consider what features the blackout curtains for sliding glass doors has. There are many different types of products that you can buy, and each one has its own unique or similar set of features. To buy a blackout curtains for sliding glass doors, you must ensure that it has all the necessary features. Features are the main reason people buy things. The more features a product has, the more expensive it will be. It’s worth noting that sometimes the most expensive products aren’t always the best for your needs. You may want to look for products with only the features you need and then compare prices among different sellers.
This is one of the most important things to consider when shopping for any product. The quality of a product can vary greatly from one manufacturer to another, even if they’re selling essentially the same thing. You can usually tell how good a product is by reading reviews written by other customers who have already purchased it — although not all companies post reviews on their websites (or they might be fake).
If the quality isn’t good enough, then there’s no point in buying a blackout curtains for sliding glass doors because it won’t last long before breaking down or becoming unusable. It’s important to get something that will last so that you can get your money’s worth out of it and enjoy using it without worrying about whether or not it will break down within months of buying it.
The material that your blackout curtains for sliding glass doors is made from will determine how long it lasts and how easy it will be for you to maintain it over time. Some materials are more durable than others, and some are more comfortable, while others may be toxic and cause health problems when used regularly. For example, some plastic products will be cheaper, but they do not last as long as wood or metal products. It’s important that blackout curtains for sliding glass doors should be made from a material that’s durable and easy to clean. It is also important to consider whether the material used is environmentally friendly or not.
The design of a blackout curtains for sliding glass doors is important because it determines how well it will perform its intended function. If it does not meet this standard, chances are you will use it less often than you would have if it were designed better. The design also can have an impact on how easy it is to use as well as how appealing it looks. Buying an item with a poor design may be difficult to operate or look ugly. You should select blackout curtains for sliding glass doors that have been designed by experts who know what they are doing so that they work well and look good.
The price of the blackout curtains for sliding glass doors can vary depending on where you buy it from and what type of quality you are looking for. If you want a higher quality product, expect to pay more for it. It’s important that you make sure that whatever you buy is within your budget so you don’t exceed your allotted amount. If this happens, it can cause problems in other areas, such as paying bills or providing food for yourself or your family.
Brand reputation matters. While some brands are better than others, choosing a reputable brand can help ensure that your product will be high quality and last longer than others in the same price range.
Read customer reviews
Reviews are a great way to discover what other people think of a blackout curtains for sliding glass doors. You can see if they like it or if they’d recommend it to a friend. Some reviews will be from people who only bought the product once and didn’t like it, while others will be from people who have used it for years and love it.
You can use this information to help you decide if the blackout curtains for sliding glass doors is right for you. If most people say that an item works well, it probably does. If most people say an item doesn’t work well, you might want to skip that one.
Look at the seller’s return policy
If you’re buying blackout curtains for sliding glass doors with a warranty or return policy, make sure it’s not too short or restrictive before making your purchase. If there is anything wrong with your item or if it isn’t what you expected when it arrives at your door, make sure that returning it isn’t going to be an ordeal before proceeding with the transaction. You don’t want to get stuck with something that doesn’t work or fits poorly just because the seller won’t refund or exchange it!